Improving the Healthcare Journey for Patients and Staff
The third annual RCSI Hospital Group Quality and Patient Safety Conference took place on 24th March 2022. The Conference brought together midwives, nurses, doctors, allied health professionals and healthcare managers who share the motivation, leadership and passion to continuously improve the healthcare journey for patients and staff.
Sector leaders, practitioners and commentators explored best practice, the impact of COVID-19 and how to maintain high standards in challenging times.
- Mr. Ian Carter, CEO, RCSI Hospital Group
- Dr. Therese Callinan, PhD, Quality Improvement Manager, RCSI Hospital Group
- Dr. Gavin Lavery, Former Intensivist and Clinical Lead for QI Northern Ireland
- Ms. Phyllis MacNamara, Patient Representative
- Mr. Feargal O’Rourke, Managing Partner (CEO), PwC Ireland
- Ms. Brenda Power, Journalist
- Prof. Ian Robertson, Clinical Psychologist & Neuroscientist